THINGS WE ALWAYS NEED:
In-Kind Donations of Equipment, Materials, Supplies and Service
There are hundreds of ways you can help us implement our programmes. The needs are many.
If you have equipment, materials and supplies that you can donate from within South Africa, our five programmes will put them to excellent use.
We need the following:
- Stationery: pens, paper, paper clips, staplers, document folders
- Dry or Canned Food of any type for our school and hostel kitchens
- Office Equipment: data projectors, scanners and printers
- Sports Equipment: basket balls, footballs, football boots, clothing, swimming gear and towels
- Toiletries: shampoo, anti-perspirant and so on: these are seldom a priority in the households our students come from
- Cameras, digital and video to record the impact of the programs and share with donors
- Furniture and linen for the hostel for youth – steel cabinets for clothes, sheets, duvets, pillows and towels
- Paint: we badly need to have rooms painted and refurbished.
If you can donate any of the above supplies or can volunteer your time to help with refurbishment locally within South Africa, please contact Father Pat Naughton at Frpat@salesianyouth.org.za.
If you wish to make a donation to help underwrite these goods, please MAKE A DONATION NOW! »
THANK YOU FOR CARING